Automatic Knife Release FormWeb-form is not active.
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Specialist
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, Oregon has an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Specialist Specialist.
In a fast-paced manufacturing office environment, the Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for performing a variety of basic accounting functions and processing Accounts Receivable/Payable according to company accounting procedures.
Essential duties include:
- Reviewing and applying daily payments to open receivables, chargebacks, or income accounts.
- Processing daily ACH, check, and credit card deposits in USD and CAD.
- Confirming and tracking proper expense approval.
- Obtaining supplier W9s.
- Reviewing and entering supplier invoices with proper amounts, expense accounts, and allocations.
- Reconciling monthly company credit card statements.
- Tracking employee travel expenses and credits.
- Presenting invoice selection for weekly check runs and processing them upon approval.
- Tracking inter-company transactions and monthly settlement.
- Maintaining select prepaid accounts.
- Properly indexing within company’s internal document imaging system.
- Preparing requested ad-hoc reports as needed.
Key Requirements / Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The qualifed candidate must:
Have an Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
Have minimum 3 years of professional experience with Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable and general office experience.
Or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The successful applicant will also have:
- Experience with Accounts Receivable/Payable as stated above.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to pass Kai USA Ltd mathematical exam (add and subtract two-digit numbers; multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s; be able to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance).
- Ability to pass Kai USA Ltd reading exam (read, write, and communicate effectively in English).
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8-hour day with flexible start time between 6:30 and 8:30 a.m.
Wage: $20 - $25 per hour
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.