Automatic Knife Release FormWeb-form is not active.
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, has an immediate opening for a Credit Analyst.
- Communicating directly with customers to reconcile account discrepancies and send out related documentation to customers and sales staff
- Maintaining current accounts through review of balances, credit limits, past due invoices, and last payment date
- Processing new accounts using log requests, obtaining missing information, requesting credit report references, submitting application packets to Sales for approval and entering new account information into computer system
- Managing collections process by reviewing the aging for all accounts weekly, contacting customers to negotiate payment, sending 10-day demand letters, transferring accounts to collection agency and maintaining credit files
- Answering questions from customers, Customer Service, and Sales. Providing credit references for other companies. Processing credit card transactions for payment and performing other related duties as required
Key Requirements / Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The qualifed candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or two to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Have 2 to 5 years experience in credit and collections
Successful applicants will:
- Have the ability to understand financial statements, account reconciliation, and claims processing
- Be proficient with MS Office, Word, and Excel
- Have excellent customer service skills
Have the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement
- Have the ability to read/write in English
Have the ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
Have ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Salary: $52,000-55,000 year, D.O.E.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.