Automatic Knife Release Form
f-18 form successfully submitted
A confirmation will be sent to your email shortly. You can find your signed form in your Account.
Please note, you cannot add to cart without signing the f-18 agreement
- 1800 SW Teton Avenue
- Tualatin, OR 97062
- Phone: 503-682-1966
- Toll Free: 800-325-2891
- Fax: 503-682-7168
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, has an immediate opening for an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)/Sales Assistant.
The EDI/Sales Assistant will assist the EDI Administrator in the daily operation of EDI documents. The EDI/Sales Assistant will help with the maintenance of inbound purchase documents and business processes relating to customer EDI orders. This person will participate in the sales process from customer purchase order through shipment. To be successful in this position, the EDI/Sales Assistant will need a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Providing assistance as directed by the EDI Administrator and/or IS Manager
- Working with multiple departments including Sales, Customer Service, Logistics, Accounting, and directly with KAI USA customers
- Verifying customer EDI orders for accuracy, confirming against existing information within the EDI/DMEDI and Microsoft D365 ERP systems
- Helping maintain EDI documents, as well as assisting in manually keying EDI documents into 3rd-party websites
- Assisting to identify and solve issues of stuck or failed EDI documents through researching, resolving, and responding to the issue
- Processing non-automated end-of-day EDI files
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handling all other job duties as assigned
Key Requirements / Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The qualifed candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience with a business software system; Microsoft D365 experience preferred
- Experience using a ERP system in a sales-order-entry capacity; logistics experience is a plus
- Demonstrated history of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability for critical thinking and problem solving
- Proficiency in basic math skills and reading/writing in English
Successful applicants will have:
- A strong commitment to customer satisfaction and quality
- Applicable technical certifications preferred
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Advanced analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- Be results- and execution-oriented
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Advanced communication skills in relation to project teams and management
- Be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday; this is an on-site-only position
Wage: $22-$24 per hour, D.O.E.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.