Automatic Knife Release FormWeb-form is not active.
IT Help Desk Technician
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, Oregon has an immediate opening for an IT Help Desk Technician.
In a fast-paced manufacturing office environment, the IT Help Desk Technician will help keep our Information Technology systems performing for the various office teams.
Essential duties include:
- Handling Tier 1 Help Desk escalations that come in via tickets or phone
- Following up on outstanding requests and ensuring timely resolution
- Creating accounts and configuring hardware as part of company's on-boarding process
- Supporting audio and video equipment in conference rooms
- Managing and monitoring internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Performing other duties that may be added and/or assigned as needed
- Performing all other job duties as assigned
Key Requirements / Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The qualifed candidate will:
- Preferably have a CompTia A+ certificate or at least one Microsoft MCP certificate
- Have experience with Windows desktop, Mac OS, and Office 365
- Have experience with Active Directory maintenance and Exchange
- Have knowledge of Mac and PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, and Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Have experience with Client PC connectivity: Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- Have file server knowledge
- Have experience with desktop security products
- Have 2 years+ experience working in a Windows/Mac environment
The successful candidate will also:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills at all levels
- Be a high energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Have strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Have basic mathematical facility
- Have the ability to apply common sense reasoning to carry out written or oral instructions and to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8-hour day with flexible start time between 6:00 and 8:30 am
This position will be on-site in our Tualatin offices with limited or no remote work expected.
Wage: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.