IT Help Desk Technician
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, Oregon has an immediate opening for an IT Help Desk Technician.
In a fast-paced manufacturing office environment, the IT Help Desk Technician will help keep our Information Technology systems performing for the various office teams.
Essential duties include:
- Handling Tier 1 Help Desk escalations that come in via tickets or phone.
- Following up on outstanding requests and ensuring timely resolution.
- Creating accounts and configuring hardware as part of company's on-boarding process.
- Supporting audio and video equipment in conference rooms.
- Managing and monitoring internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Performing other duties that may be added and/or assigned as needed.
- Performing all other job duties as assigned.
Key Requirements / Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The qualifed candidate will have:
2+ years experience working in a Windows/Mac environment.
Experience with Windows OS, Mac OS, and Microsoft Office 365 applications.
Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
Knowledge of Mac and PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices (both iOS & Android).
Experience with client PC connectivity: ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN.
Knowledge of file servers.
Experience with desktop security products.
- A CompTia A+ certificate or at least one Microsoft MCP certificate is preferred.
The qualifed candidate will also:
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8-hour day with flexible start time between 6:00 and 8:30 am
This position will be on-site in our Tualatin offices with limited or no remote work expected.
Wage: $16 - $18.50 per hour
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.