Automatic Knife Release FormWeb-form is not active.
Maintenance Tech 1
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Tech 1 to help keep our building and equipment up and running efficiently.
The Maintenance Tech 1 performs routine preventative maintenance work according to preventative maintenance and/or specification on assigned machinery and systems. They perform corrective maintenance under the leadership of more senior workers. In addition, the Maintenance Tech 1 conducts daily rounds of readings and periodic or special inspections to determine necessary repair work.
Specific tasks include:
- Changing filters
- Cleaning machines
- Replacing burnt-out light bulbs
- Performing routine 30/60/90-day preventive maintenance
- Removing and replacing machine parts with supervision
- Assisting in troubleshooting problems
- Lubricating equipment
- Performing minor repairs to facility including plumbing, carpentry, painting, etc.
- Performing all other job duties as assigned
Key Requirements / Qualifications
The qualified candidate must:
- Have 1-2 years experience in building and/or equipment maintenance
- Be fluent in English
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Successful applicants will:
- Be able to follow all safety and operational procedures
- Be able to perform maintenance and repair work as assigned
- Provide project support following instructions of more senior workers
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, organize, execute, and reach objectives with minimal directions
- Possess a high mechanical aptitude
- Be a self-starter and detail oriented
- Be able to drive a forklift or able to be trained to drive a forklift
- Be able to work with minimal supervision, to work on a flexible schedule, to multi-task, and to achieve goals
- Work well with others to establish and maintain an excellent team atmosphere
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Wages: $16 to $26 per hour, D.O.E.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.