Project Assistant (administrative assistant)
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, has an immediate opening for a Project Assistant.
The Project Assistant will help define, clarify and support existing solutions to improve productivity and efficacy of KAI team members in multiple departments utilizing the Product Information Management Process (PIM). The primary responsibilities for the Project Assistant will be to support the PIM. In addition, this position will assist the eCommerce Business Manager in duties related to the Order Management System. (Product Information Management 50%; eCommerce 50%.)
Product Information Management
- Managing the Product Information Management Process (including document creation, specification gathering, manage approval process from inception to setup).
- Working with multiple departments inside KAI USA to ensure proper approvals/sign offs are executed and documented to ensure a timely flow of information.
- Maintaining individual PIM status in a shared corporate document within the corporate intranet, maintain a catalogue of completed and on-going projects.
- Providing Order Management support to the eCommerce Business Manager. Assigned duties include assisting with consumer transactions, consumer email communication, product setup or other tasks.
- Under the direction of the eCommerce Business Manager, working with the Sales, Graphics, and other departments to develop and implement solutions for regular and promotional product needs and issues for the website.
- Assisting with eCommerce reporting, data gathering, limited data analysis.
- Assisting in a limited role, the eCommerce front end platform (Magento) as well as OMS transfer software (e4 Evenica) and integration into the corporate ERP system (Microsoft AX, D365).
- Providing backup support to the eCommerce Business Manager during promotions, vacation, and holiday time periods.
Key Requirements / Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The qualifed candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience; Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics, Accounting or Manufacturing background is a plus.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word).
- Experience with Magento 2.2+ or similar eCommerce platform is a plus.
- Experience with ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX2012, or newer is a plus.
- Prior IT / IS experience is not a requirement.
Successful applicants will:
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in a face to face Customer Service based environment (Retail/Medical/or other industries)
- Proven track record to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly across all ranges of employees, both written, verbal and presentation.
- Looking for a proven self-starter with an out-going personality
- Ability to provide coverage during occasional weekend and holiday
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Wage: $17-$21 per hour, D.O.E.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.