Automatic Knife Release FormWeb-form is not active.
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, has an immediate opening for a Receiving Specialist.
The Receiving Specialist will:
- Ready products for Receiving and Inspection and other departments as requested
- Check labels, transferring product from default location to overstock location as necessary
- Run replenishment reports to restock product as necessary
- Receive products from vendor deliveries and unload trucks at the loading docks
- Compare Packing Lists to company Purchase Orders and ensure that the products in each delivery match the Packing List
- Update the Product Inventory as products are received and added to our inventory
Key Requirements / Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The employee performing this job is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop or kneel, to sit and use fingers and hands to handle or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of warehouse experience
- Previous experience with the safe operation of a forklift
- Previous experience with stretch-wrap equipment
- The ability to understand and use documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules, and procedural manuals
- The ability to calculate mathematical values
- A working knowledge of Internet software usage, order processing systems, inventory software, and word-processing software
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures
- The ability to pay strict attention to detail
Hours: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Wages: $17.50 per hour
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.