Automatic Knife Release Form
Report Developer—MS SSRS/ERP
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, has an immediate opening for a Report Developer—MS SSRS/ERP.
The Report Developer assists in the design, development, documentation, and support for customizations to existing features and new features while upholding coding standards and methodologies.
The Report Developer will work closely with an in-house Microsoft Dynamics D365 functional team. The Report Developer is required to have development knowledge of D365, Microsoft Azure Synapse and SQL, Microsoft Power Platform, and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services so that they can design and develop on the listed platforms to improve process efficiencies and user satisfaction.
- Working with subject matter experts in analysing business specifications, providing resource estimates, and converting requirements into technical specifications
- Developing and creating Microsoft Power BI Dashboards
- Assisting in developing D365 Role Centers
- Creating SSRS reports from Azure data entities
- Assisting in Root Cause Analysis / Corrective Action activities
- Developing and debugging code
- Using source code control
- Performing code promotion
- Developing test plans and participating in code testing
- Participating in peer code review
- Assisting in standards development
- Providing implementation and production support
- Performing the functions of the job with minimal supervision and adhering to deadlines
Education and/or experience:
- An Information Systems-related Associate Degree or at least 4 years of related experience
- Development experience in a Microsoft Dynamics or D365 environment and Microsoft reporting software
The qualifed candidate must:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have proficiency in developing and coding in:
- Microsoft Power Platform and related technologies
- Azure SQL Data Warehouses
- Designing/developing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in a manufacturing environment, such as a functional understanding of accounting, sales, manufacturing, inventory, and warehouse management in discrete ERP manufacturing and distribution systems
The successful applicant will also:
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to interact with and address employees at all levels in a professional manner
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday; hybrid schedule requires 1 full day in the office and 2 half-days in the office
Salary: $90,000-100,000, D.O.E.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.