Automatic Knife Release FormWeb-form is not active.
Scheduling Assistant (PT)
Kai USA Ltd., manufacturer of Kershaw Knives and Zero Tolerance Knives in Tualatin, has an immediate opening for a part-time Scheduling Assistant.
The Scheduling Assistant works closely with the Sales Team to maintain and update the sales forecast and associated documents.
Other duties include:
- Overseeing and releasing schedules for the Packaging Department
- Reviewing previous day's completed packaging jobs and releasing completed jobs to Inventory
- Compiling and distributing Product Availability Report to Customer Service Representatives
- Tracking, analyzing, and distributing Inventory Reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to the Sales Support Team
- Completing special projects and ad-hoc analyses as requested; this often requires manipulation and effective presentation of large datasets as well as the application of statistical alalysis in order to understand operational results and sales trends
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Key Requirements / Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 1-3 years of related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years prior experience in an analytics-focused role
Successful applicants will:
- Have MS Office skills with advanced use of MS Excel
- Have exceptional analysis, problem solving, reporting, and organizational skills
- Have experience in procedure development, process improvement, and/or developing Quality Assurance programs
- Have a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Have basic mathematical skills, the ability to communicate effectively in English, and common sense reasoning and problem solving abilities
- Master Scheduling or Planning experience is a plus
Hours: Monday-Friday; 5 hours per day (your choice of morning or afternoon)
Wages: $18.00-$19.00 per hour DOE
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.