Automatic Knife Release FormWeb-form is not active.
Senior Financial Analyst
Kai USA Ltd. (Kershaw Knives, Zero Tolerance Knives, Shun Cutlery, Kai Housewares) has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst in our Tualatin, Oregon offices.
The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze company financial results, collect data, prepare reports, and perform other duties working with the company Controller.
- Analyzing financial results by collecting, monitoring, and studying data, then recommending actions
- Regularly preparing budget-to-actual variance analysis for review and dissemination to management
- Working with Accounting and Finance to develop or modify reports based on changing business needs
- Preparing monthly reporting schedules and analysis
- Assisting the Controller and other management with special projects as needed
- Preparing analysis of production, sales, and other financial data
- Coordinating and assembling data for annual budgeting process
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach to the role and working collaboratively with the leadership team to get things done
- Collaborating with appropriate staff to gather input and feedback concerning process needs
- Resolving issues and problems related to system platforms
- Developing and performing complex analysis and modeling
- Conducting business studies on past, future, and comparative performance
- Analyzing datasets to uncover trends, patterns, and insights that facilitate company decision making (such insights will help guide strategic planning, help forecast future performance, etc.)
- Completing timely and insightful financial analysis to assist in evaluating performance against strategic, operating, and budget plans
- Performing all other job duties as assigned
Key Requirements / Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The qualifed candidate must:
- Have a BA or BS in Finance or Accounting
- Have 4 to 5 years of related experience and/or training
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills at all levels
- Be a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate expertise with computerized systems and spreadsheet programs, including Excel
- Be able to manage large spreadsheets and links between spreadsheets
- Have the strong analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills required for the job
- Have excellent project-management and time-management skills
- Have experience with Microsoft AX (highly preferred)
- Have a deep focus on accuracy and the ability to work with precise detail
Hours: 8 hours daily, Monday-Friday; option to choose start time between 6:30 am and 8:30 am
Salary: $75,000-100,000 year
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do not accept applications or employment queries by phone.